Unlearn everything

Unlearn+everything
Photo by Marisa Valdez

Chrisean Rock, Bluefacebaby and Jaidyn Alexis must be stopped. It’s time for another rant about the poster children of the Zeus Network.

The toxicity has only intensified.

If you have no idea who these people are, I suggest you show yourself some kindness and stop reading while you can. 

Unless you like being messy.

If you already know who these people are, then you might as well stick around because you’ve clearly been sucked in. 

Here is a recap: Blueface (Jonathan Porter) is a rapper, and not a very successful one. He’s also now known as Chrisean’s on again-off again baby daddy. 

Chrisean Rock is an up and rising reality TV star who has one front tooth and a reputation for no impulse control, swinging on anyone. It could be family, Porter, a fan, employees — it doesn’t matter. One of her many nicknames is a “toothless bandit.”

Jaidyn Alexis is Porter’s first baby mama, or “first lady” as she likes to call herself. She now has a somewhat viral music career and the internet has gifted her the nickname “Stewie.”

Here’s why they’re all horrible.

Let’s start with Porter: He just got sentenced for attempted murder a few days ago. Every song he makes is completely misogynistic, and he thrives off of publicly humiliating drunk women on social media. 

It can be seen on social media, blogs and shows like Baddies or Crazy in Love. Every time Porter was with Rock, he was plying her with alcohol. If she got sick, Porter’s first instinct would be to go on Instagram Live while she was covered in vomit instead of helping her.

He also has no problem with assaulting women. The internet is flooded with videos of Porter and Rock boxing each other in public.

Rock is no better. The world of social media knew the relationship was toxic before she did. When she got pregnant with his child, the world thought they broke up for good. So many women publicly supported and uplifted her. Most people hated Porter: the world was good.

Then, she allegedly got back with him. To be fair, the family dynamic is tricky, when two people have a child. That trio is locked in for life. Or at least that’s how it should be.

Now hear me out, Porter might be an exception to this — he recently had Child Protective Services called on him because he brought exotic dancers to his house to perform in front of his 6-year-old son. 

Here’s a shocker: Porter’s young child was not interested in the exotic dancers so he got up to get a snack. Porter followed him and is pestering him and keeps asking if his son is gay or not. 

Once again, all of this was on IG live. 

Rock consistently cosigns this man, and at this point we can’t all fall for the naive act she puts on. The whole world has been telling her to leave that man alone.

Rock is not a girl’s girl either. She is notorious for getting into altercations for childish reasons, but mostly, the fights are over Porter.

I don’t know what happened to “girl code,”  but the last thing I’m going to do is fight another woman over a man. It should never be that serious, and that is true “pick-me” behavior.

If you haven’t had this experience yet, be warned. Pick-me individuals will have no problem putting other people in harm’s way over a man, but that’s a rant for next week. 

Rock behaves like one of those girls I mentioned, but we have yet to address the supreme pick-me.

Alexis is the entire reason that Rock is famous, and I bet that karma feels embarrassing every day for her. Alexis and a group of friends knocked Rock’s front tooth out all over Porter. 

Did I mention that Alexis was also very present, aware and smiling while exotic dancers were performing in front of her child?

On the day of Porter’s son’s birth, instead of being with Rock, he was out clubbing with Alexis and she was all smiles

Porter live-streamed himself telling Alexis to withdraw her life savings at the ATM just because and she did it.

All of her songs consist of the same kind of lyrics. She boasts about how Porter is the only man that she has ever slept with so that makes her better than other women. I just can’t seem to understand why she thinks having Porter as her “situationship” is a boast.

While I am rightfully going after Alexis, I have to acknowledge that Porter and his women-hating ways are the root of most of their current problems and these two would undoubtedly be better off without him.

That doesn’t mean Rock and Alexis shouldn’t be held accountable for their childish behavior. Young children have so much exposure to this trio that shares one brain cell. 

Ftouhi can be reached at [email protected].