Blugold Organization Bash moves indoors

Crammed into the large ballroom of the new W.R. Davies Center, many students meandered slowly throughout the many tables filled with shiny pens and various assortments of candy.

The Blugold Organization Bash, a biannual event held on campus to bring awareness to students about the variety of student organizations available to them, took place Wednesday.

With groups ranging from churches in the Eau Claire area handing out free plants to a fraternity eagerly passing out energy drinks, the room was filled with loud talking, music, and even tap dancing.

The event highlighted groups that can help or bring together people within areas of specific study, such as the Psychology Club, Public Relations Student Society of America, and Blugold Marching Band.

These groups and more were all placed in one room trying to relate to the many students making their way around the crowded tables.

In the second room, the central focus was on sports, including women’s rugby, men’s rugby, lacrosse, and even the equestrian club.

The room made for narrower constraints in terms of walking space, but everyone was successfully making conversations with potential members about the organizations they represent.