This week on Blugold Radio Sunday

(This news release was obtained from Blugold Radio Sunday).

Tyler Been and Andrew Moen, hosts of Blugold Radio Sunday’s “Rock Talk,” will pay tribute to an Eau Claire local, The Jim Pullman Band, as it will be performing at the Stone’s Throw on Nov. 30 for the last time. The two hosts will bring Jim Pullman into the station to interview him about his longevity and influences in the Eau Claire area.

Along with an interview on “Rock Talk,” Sunday’s broadcast will include:

• “Album Analyzer,” hosted by Oscar Sexauer, will be revealing the importance of the 2018 Camp Flog Gnaw Music Festival that will be occurring this weekend in Los Angeles, Calif.
  • “In Their Shoes” hosted by Bailey Rieger-Borer, will be making a stop at Sue’s Bakery located on Birch Street in Eau Claire. Rieger-Borer will be spending the day with the owners to understand the behind the scenes work of the bakery.
  • “Tea Time” hosted by Kathy Ngo will be discussing astrology, magic and tarot with her friend David Severson.
  • “Irresistible Inquiries,” hosted by Jared Kendrick and Benny Ramirez, have been asked the question, “What’s the deal with people enjoying aesthetically pleasing videos?” The two will provide answers to this riveting question.
  • “Eau Claire Meets the World,” hosted by Beatrice Lai and Joshua Liew will be talking the listeners to the Philippines to learn about its culture.
  • “Spin Cycle” hosted by Scarlett Bahma and Patric Lemarsh will be talking about how Noah Centineo from “To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before” got exposed by Busy Philipps on the Late Late Show with James Corden for ghosting one of her friends.
  • “The Final Whistle” hosted by Jon Fortier will be discussing the outcome of Thursday’s football game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks.

At the top of each hour, News Director Kailin Schumacher will anchor Blugold Radio Sunday News. Blugold Radio Sunday provides entertainment and informative content in each week’s broadcast from the UW-Eau Claire. The broadcast will air from 5 to 9 p.m. every Sunday on 89.7 FM or it can be streamed off blugoldradio.org.