Albrent’s believe it or not

Fright night 

Exorcisms are not just a product of the film industry. A Tennessee man is suing his local church for apparently being mistreated during his very own “exorcism.”

Andrew Byrd is demanding a compensation of $200,000 and $3.5 million in punitive damages. According to court documents, Byrd suffered a broken tooth, bruises on his face and back and leg injuries.

According to the lawsuit, Byrd’s wife, Rev. Joel Arwood and deacon Charles Shields told Byrd to attend a meeting at the church because he had a demon inside of him that needed to be “cast out.”

I am a full believer in all things supernatural and I don’t want to say that this was a fake exorcism, but honestly, I just think these people are out of their minds. I think that Bryd was just a normal dude and other people convinced him otherwise.

I fully believe that these people took advantage and assaulted him. Do I think that he deserves all the money he is asking for? No. That’s a ton of money. But nothing can replace your sanity after having the so-called devil kicked out of you.

Got blood? 

It’s time to hide your kids and hide your wife. A teacher in Norway (WHO IS CRAZY) decided to bring a vial of her own blood to class and let her students touch it and taste it. TOUCH AND TASTE.

Why? Why. Why?

We don’t know.

She poured her blood out on a plate and let as many as a dozen students interact with the blood sample. The kids asked if they could touch it, and she let them. They then asked how they get her blood off their fingers and she stuck her figure in her mouth. Oh … come on now.

The students were tested for AIDS and Hepatitis B and the results are not available yet. The kindergarten teacher was terminated and thank goodness for that.

If I were these kids’ parents I would pull my child out of that school right away. Clearly this teacher is out of her mind and needs help. A lot of help.

Also, why were the kids so ready and willing to touch someone’s blood? They should have been taught to never touch another person’s blood no matter what. Just say
no, kids.