Off the Wall: April 4, 2012
[wpaudio url="http://ia601204.us.archive.org/24/items/OffTheWallApril42012/Otw7.0_final.mp3" text="Off the Wall: April 4, 2012"]
Off the Wall is a weekly fantasy baseball podcast that will appear online every Wednesday. The show is co-hosted by Sports Editor Frank F. Pellegrino, Op/Ed Editor Eric Christenson and Copy Editor Chris Reinoos.
The show provides a balance of in depth analysis and basic information for those who may be new to the game. To keep the show fun and entertaining, there is always plenty of nonsense and wild tangents along the way.
In this week’s episode:
- What to do with injured Red Sox closer Andrew Bailey
- Update of the saga between Ubaldo Jimenez and Troy Tulowitzki
- How much time to expect each player to miss
- B.J. Upton and Michael Morse will start season on DL
- Where do peanuts grow?
- How do we feel about whiffle ball?
- What was going through Eric’s head during his first serious fantasy baseball draft?
- An update on Eric’s matchup this week
- Four players to consider picking up who are owned in less than 20% of leagues
- Top five fake sports idioms