Off the Wall: Feb. 28, 2012
[wpaudio url=”http://ia601204.us.archive.org/33/items/OffTheWallFeb.282012/otw-episode-4-0_final.mp3″ text=”Off the Wall: Feb. 28, 2012″]
Off the Wall is a weekly fantasy baseball podcast that will appear online every Wednesday. The show is co-hosted by Sports Editor Frank F. Pellegrino, Op/Ed Editor Eric Christenson and Copy Editor Chris Reinoos.
The show provides a balance of in depth analysis and basic information for those who may be new to the game. To keep the show fun and entertaining there will always be plenty of nonsense and wild tangents along the way.
In this week’s episode:
- Now that Ryan Braun will not be suspended, where does he fit in the overall rankings?
- Ryan Howard had a minor setback recovering from his Achilles injury
- Manny Ramirez looks like a changed man, do we care?
- Eating Baby Ruths
- Do players eat during games?
- What is Tony La Rusa’s favorite movie?
- Top five second basemen rankings
- Top five fake baseball teams